Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
Advertising on the NAMGAR Website
Established in 2009, NAMGAR’s website is a professionally managed, award winning digital window on the world of MGA restoration, maintenance, ownership, and enjoyment. It provides the latest information plus the most extensive listing of classic car events and activities of interest to enthusiasts. Accessible by anyone searching the Internet, it reaches a wider audience beyond the regular NAMGAR community.
Advertising space on the web site pages is available five sizes for display ads:
- Banner (468 pixels x 60 pixels) will appear on the Home Page & Entire Site
- Leaderboard (728 pixels x 90 pixels) will appear on the Home Page & Entire Site
- Rectangle (180 pixels x 150 pixels) will appear on the Home Page & Entire Site
- Wide Skyscraper (160 pixels x 600 pixels) will appear on approximately half of the Site
- Logo Button (160 pixels x 60 pixels) will appear on the Home Page & Entire Site
The following rates are effective January 1, 2013.
Prices for Web Display Ads are as follows (US Dollars):
|Banner (468 pixels x 60 pixels)||$98.00/month|
|Leaderboard (728 pixels x 90 pixels)||$75.00/month|
|Rectangle (180 pixels x 150 pixels)||$70.00/month|
|Wide Skyscraper (160 pixels x 600 pixels)||$80.00/month|
|Logo Button (160 pixels x 60 pixels)||$20.00/month|
|Rich Media (Animated) Ad||Additional 10%|
MarketPlace Classified Rates (US Dollars):
|NAMGAR Member Personal Ad (4 Months)||Free|
|Non-Member Personal Ad||$30.00/month|
- Advertisers will need to provide display ad artwork to the following specifications:
- Maximum file size of 40Kb (initial load size)
- Acceptable file formats are GIF, animated GIF, JPEG, SWF (Flash animation,or PNG (portable network graphics)
- Ads must include the URL/link where the ad will be directed when clicked on
- Alternate text for the image (a line of text, up to 70 characters) that will appear to visitors that have images turned off, or who hover over an image with their pointing device
Advertising in MGA! Magazine
MGA! is a full-color, award winning 32 to 36 page magazine published six times a year, offering two types of advertisements. Display ads are full-color, contain text and images and range from business card sized to a full-page bleed. They are placed throughout the magazine, and with the exception of the inside front and back covers, there is no specific location for these ads. There is no advertising on the outside of the magazine.
Camera-ready art should be supplied for display ads. MarketPlace ads are black and white, text only classified advertisements at the back of the magazine. They use the standard font common to the text in the magazine. Special fonts or larger sixed type are not permitted. Camera ready art is not required.
MGA! Magazine Display Rates (US Dollars)
|Inside Cover (Front or Back)||$220.00/issue|
|Full Page (Inside Magazine)||$175.00/issue|
|Half Page (Vertical or Horizontal)||$100.00/issue|
|Third Page (Vertical or Horizontal)||$75.00/issue|
|Quarter Page (Vertical or Horizontal)||$55.00/issue|
|Sixth Page (Vertical or Horizontal)||$40.00/issue|
|Business Card (Horizontal Only)||$35.00/issue|
MarketPlace Classified Rates (US Dollars)
|NAMGAR Member Personal Ad (2 Issues)||Free|
|Non-Member Personal Ad||$11.00/issue|
|Full Page||(no bleed) 7¼” x 10”||(with bleed) 8⅝” x 11¼”|
|Half Page||7⅛” x 4¾”||3½” x 10”|
|Third Page||7⅛” x 3⅛”||2¼” x 10”|
|Quarter Page||4⅝” x 3½”||3½” x 4⅝”|
|Sixth Page||4¾” x 2¼”||2¼” x 4¾”|
|Business Card||3½” x 2”|
Advertising material must be submitted no later than the 15th of even numbered months for the next issue. Artwork must be high quality PDF, JPEG or TIFF electronic files at a minimum of 300 dots per inch (dpi). Ads not submitted in the proper format may miss the publication deadline. Changes or cancellations cannot be accepted after the closing date. NAMGAR reserves the right to refuse ads that we consider incorrect, inappropriate, or illegal.
To place an advertisement in the magazine or on the website, contact the Advertising Manager. For technical questions regarding website ads contact the NAMGAR Internet Coordinators, or the MGA! Editor for magazine advertisement questions. Click here to download a copy of the NAMGAR Advertising Brochure.
Contact the Advertising Manager for discounting opportunities.