NAMGAR GT Chapter Recognition Award
The NAMGAR Board of Directors has created an award to recognize the NAMGAR Chapter that is best represented at an annual GT. For 2015, the award was based on chapter attendance as a percentage of chapter membership rather than the total number of members attending the GT.
Beginning in 2017 the award criteria will be changed. The award will be calculated on points based on the following criteria:
- 10 points for hosting a GT (past 3 years)
- 5 points for hosting a NAMGAR Regional event (past 3 years)
- 3 points for having a complete chapter profile on file at www.namgar.com
- 3 points for providing annual financial report to Chapter Coordinators including the number NAMGAR members and total number of members in the Chapter by December 31st each year
- 2 points for having submitted their chapter newsletter to NAMGAR
- 2 points for GT attendance with greater percentage of chapter membership
- 1 point for article submission and publication of an event or activity (other than a GT or Regional) to either MGA! or website (maximum of two per year)
- 1 point for each new NAMGAR member (as confirmed by the Registrar)
This will give smaller active chapters a chance at receiving the award. For 2015, the winning Chapter will receive two free memberships.
Starting in 2017 the award will be $100.00 to the winning chapter, plus photo on website and in MGA! magazine.
- 2016 GT-41 Michigan Rowdies MGA Chapter
- 2015 GT-40 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 2014 GT-39 Mid-Atlantic MGA Chapter
- 2013 GT-38 Michigan Rowdies MGA Chapter
- 2012 GT-37 Michigan Rowdies MGA Chapter
- 2011 GT-36 Columbia Gorge MGA Club
Last updated on January 29, 2017.