NAMGAR Chapters and Interest Groups - this page is devoted to your news.
In this section
Keep current with newsletters from the NAMGAR Chapter Coordinators
- First Quarter 2017 A word from your Chapter Coordinators! This is going to be a rather short newsletter.…
- Third/Fourth Quarter 2016 What’s New!!! A lot has happened since we last talked!! We had another fantastic Chapter…
- Second Quarter 2016 Important Information from your Chapter Coordinators! We have some important announcements that we would like…
- First Quarter 2016 A word from your Chapter Coordinators! We have been blessed with incredible weather in North…
- Third/Fourth Quarter 2015 What’s New!!! A lot has happened since we last talked!! We had the most successful…
- More articles from Chapter Coordinator Newsletters
Read the latest Newsletters from NAMGAR's Chapters on this page.
The MG Vintage Racers Newsletter is celebrating its 35th anniversary this December 2016. It has been around longer than many vintage racing organizations! It was founded in December… Read more
MGA vintage racer, Dick Powers, provides details of the running of the 28th Annual Collier Cup race for MGs. Read more
The MG Vintage Racers will celebrate their 30th anniversary with two designated “Focus Events” for 2011! One on the west coast, and one on the east coast. A MGVR… Read more
The MG Vintage Racers (MGVR) designated the Vintage Automobile Racing Association of Canada (VARAC) Vintage Racing Festival at Mosport, Ontario this June as its 2010 “Focus Event.” Attracted… Read more
The MG Vintage Racers designated VARAC’s Vintage Racing Festival at Mosport, Ontario, this June as their “Focus Event” for 2010. Attracted by this world class track, special MG… Read more
What will we do with our cars when all us old guys are gone? This is a question that members of Car Clubs are asking themselves right now.… Read more