NAMGAR GT History
Since its inception, NAMGAR has had an annual Get-Together. These GT's are organized by NAMGAR's Chapter Clubs, and move about all over the US and Canada, i.e. from east to west, and from north to south.
In this section
This section provides the latest information on GT37 to be held in Dayton, Ohio from July 9-13, 2012.
- GT-37 Ladies Progressive Victorian Tea NAMGAR Member, Iris Langford, from Texas recalls the Ladies Progressive Victorian Tea which was organized and hosted by the Southwestern Ohio MG Car Club during GT37. 1 comment
- GT37 - The Hard Luck Story Two days before the GT car show in Dayton, a potential NAMGAR Premier Class winner was smashed into while parked. This unfortunate incident ensured that Mike & Cathy Finch would receive the GT’s Hard Luck award. 2 comments
- GT-37 NAMGAR Award Winners NAMGAR's GT-37, organized by the Southwestern Ohio MG Car Club, in Dayton, Ohio is in the books. 9 comments
- GT-37: Schedule of Events The organizers have just released the Schedule of Events for NAMGAR's GT-37 to be held…
- GT-37 The Final Call - Dates, Details & Diversions GT-37 is nigh! Just six weeks remain before we welcome everyone to Dayton, OH. It…
- GT37: Everything You Need to Know to Have a Blast in Dayton! In this article, Sam Hodges provides a tentative schedule of events for GT-37 to be held at Dayton, Ohio from July 9-13. Details of numerous other activities during GT-37 are also provided. 1 comment
- GT-37 NAMGAR Takes Flight in Dayton - Register Now!!! The holidays are behind us and winter’s grip has taken hold here in Southwest Ohio,… 4 comments
MG2011 is the 4th All-MG Event organized by the North American Council of MG Registers. This event has been held every 5 years and previous locations were in Indianapolis, Minneapolis and Gatlinburg. This event incorporates NAMGAR's GT-36.
- MG2011 - Event Registration & Hotel Reservations The All MG Events, organized by the MG Council, are held every five years. The… 6 comments
- All Roads Lead to Reno for MG2011/GT-36 Planning for “MG 2011 – A Western Experience” began shortly after we had closed the… 13 comments
- Rallye to Reno 2011 Headed to the 2011 All-MG event in Reno, Nevada next June? Come along with everyone… 34 comments
Read more about this annual event held July 26-29, 2010, get registration information and more. The Milwaukee and Great Lakes Motorcar Group is very pleased to be the host chapter and invites you to Wisconsin for what could be a “once in a lifetime event”.
- Packing Suggestions for a Long Trip in an MGA (with a Very Small Boot) With GT-35 in Delevan, WI, just around the corner, NAMGAR member, Bruce Rauch, has submitted some very useful information on how to pack an MGA or a Magnette for travel to a GT. In addition, Bert has provided a list of useful spare parts to carry for your MG's long trip.
Following is a list of the NAMGAR past GT's with dates, and locations: 2012 GT-37 Dayton, Ohio2011 All Register MG Gathering GT-36 Reno, NV2010 GT-35 Delavan, WI2009 GT-34… Read more
Steve and Diane Mazurek from Illinois, Editor and Copy Editor of MGA! magazine, have particpated in every NAMGAR Get-Together since GT-1 at Harper's Ferry, West Virginia in 1975.… Read more